Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 2011 - St. John's Reformed Church, Sinking Spring, PA

Their journey has begun!  And what a send off they received with around a dozen fans hugging and waving!!  From L-R, Leah Perlman, Nathaniel Caprioli,Diann Connor, Sue Yoch, Bonnie Comeau, and Dee Parmer pose for the first of many pictures that will highlight their journey from PA to the Good Shepherd Mission in Puttur, India.  For some, this is their first trip and for others (Diann #2 and Bonnie #3 or #4??) they know the awesome experience the newbies will have!!  Other team members will meet at the Philadelphia airport-Pastor Stacie Dougherty (#2), Tara Durkin (#2), Pat Durkin, Lori Knauer, and Jeanne Kelly.  Take off time to Frankfurt is 6:10 pm.  Please lift all team members up in prayer as they travel half way around the world to continue God's work!
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”  And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”   Isaiah 6:8