Friday, June 18, 2010

Brief Report with More Promised

We place our trust in the Lord, not technology!

I am very disappointed that I cannot get my laptop to connect to internet, but we go to Praveen's house or use Henry's laptop. We just cannot communicate as much as we would like to. Last night (Thursday evening US time) we worshiped in Kakavedu in a street service. We all spoke the message & prayed for the people. It started to sprinkle a little while Praveen prayed. The internet would not load up so we could not send. Today (Friday) we visited several schools and Linda & Deb loved seeing the children learning. We shopped at K&L textiles and had a lot of fun.The current went off for a short time. Long enough to make us appreciate it when it came back on. We laughed & praised the Lord for the fan.

Friday evening worship at the Ashram was beautiful. I prayed the Power of Protection message as Praveen translated my words to Teligu. We prayed for the evangelists and for the children. I think we are going to the Hindu temple at Tirimula tomorrow morning. We will keep you posted.

In Christ's Love,
Vicki Gentzell