Monday, July 14, 2008



This man came to the medical camp held at the DMV for Andra Pradesh
Maureen saw several muscular problems including 2 parapalegics






Gave about 75-80 Hepatitis B immunizations and saw several people with high blood pressure, depression, acid reflux, and joint pain. Linda filling syringes and Jeanette providing dates for follow up shots.




Michelle holds an infant while Juli gives a Hep B shot and Vicky watches

Michelle--it is hard to find the words to adequately describe this place. It is the most beautiful landscape dotted with gorgeous women in vibrant saris living in villages of thatch roof huts. At first I felt pity for these people. Now I feel compassion. To pray over someone and see the gratitude in their eyes humbles me. I truly feel blessed to be in this amazing place. My world view has changed and I better understand my place in God's family. 07/14/08


Let me hear of your steadfast love in the morning, for in you I put my trust. Teach me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. -Psalm 143:8 (NRSV)