Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HIV/AIDS Center

We started the day working at HIV/AIDS center--lots to do because the dedication is tomorrow. We really wanted to work on the prayer garden but the brick layer had to do the work so we went with the flow!!! Deb, Jen, and Morgan are painting the walls.

Robin is helping filter the sand from the gravel.



Doug and Pete are transferring gravel.





Robin - Philippians 4:9
"Put into practice what you have learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together will work you into his excellent harmonies."

I hope to be as gracious, open, and loving as the people I've met in India. Their wide open arms and hearts are truely an expression of God's excellent harmonies.

Morgan- I want to thank my wonderful family for allowing me to take this journey. The Good Shepherd Mission is a place all should see, hear, or experience for themselves.

Pete says hi and tell my mom to send money. (Don't worry-we ARE bringing him home!!!!!)

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as though you were working for the Lord and not for people. -Colossians 3:23 (TEV)