Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday

We had breakfast at Vijay and Grace's house.





Doug wants one!



After breakfast, we sang hymns and said prayers. Grace is giving Stacie a blessing and then the tears began flowing as we said our good byes and gave hugs. Well, maybe not good byes but "see you later"!

Doug-I thank God for Charlie and Marianna for opening up my eyes to what God is doing through Brother Henry here at GSM. Miracles truly happen here, and we are the fortunate ones to see them with our own eyes. For me, these mission trips to GSM are an integral part of every journey with God. Perhaps the most vivid times in my life when I can actually feel His transforming power at work in and through me and my co-missionaries.

Before leaving, we blessed the new slit lamp and new dental chair. The microscope will be picked up in Chennai tomorrow and brought to the airport for our send off!!

Give thanks to the LORD, because he is good; his love is eternal. -Psalm 136:1 (TEV)